Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Please read our Terms and Conditions carefully.
The following is the complete Terms and Conditions to apply as a member of EuroKingAffiliates.com Affiliate Program. Please read this agreement completely. By submitting the application form and/or linking to the any of the sites in our program, you are deemed to have agreed to be bound to the Terms and Conditions set out in this agreement.
You can enroll as a member of EuroKingAffiliates.com Affiliate Program by creating a unique link to any of our websites, using text or one of our banners.
- 1.1. “Site” means the EuroKingAffiliates.com website or the websites of any of its represented brands their related pages.
- 1.2. “Player(s)” means a person that enters one of our brands via your Tracker(s) and deposits money.
- 1.3. “Tracker(s)” means the unique tracking URL that we provide exclusively to you, during the term of this Agreement, through which we track your efforts and calculate your Advertising Revenue.
- 1.4. “Banners and Text Links” means the graphical artwork or text that will be directed to our Site home page through your Tracker, to permit a Player to hyperlink from your website to our Site.
- 1.5. “Deposit(s)” means funds transferred by Players to their Site account.
- 1.6. “Redeem(s)” means any and all funds withdrawn or cashed-out by Players from their Site account plus amount pending on the players account plus any Deposits reversed (or credits given) by us, in our sole discretion, to negate fraud, error, Player non satisfaction or through charge-backs.
- 1.7. “Net Revenue” will mean the sum of Deposits less Redeems generated on your Tracker(s) based solely on our log files.
- 1.8. “Advertising Revenue” is the percentage of Net Revenue due and payable to you, at the end of each calendar month, based solely on our system’s data. The Advertising Revenue will be an agreed percentage of the “Net Revenue” according to the amount of wagers made by players you send within 1 month of activity.
- 1.10. “Hybrid Structure is a combined structure of advertising revenue and CPA. The affiliate gets a monthly payment at the end of each calendar month based solely on our system’s data.
- 1.11. “Spam” means emails and messages that are sent by you, directly or indirectly, which: 1), contain false or misleading statements; 2), do not truthfully identify the source or the originating IP Address; or 3), do not contain an online and real time Remove option.
- 1.12. “Fraud Traffic” means Deposits or traffic generated at the Site through illegal means or in bad faith to defraud the system, regardless of whether or not it actually causes us harm. Fraud Traffic includes but is not limited to Spam, false advertising and unauthorized use of any third party copyrights or trademarks. Fraud Traffic also includes but is not limited to using commissions to solicit players and divulge or publicize what commissions have been agreed between us. Any offer to players that include a percentage of your affiliate commission is strictly forbidden and can lead to the closure of your account and the non- payment of revenues.
- 1.13. Fraud also includes the staking or incentivizing of players in an attempt to get CPA paid as a result. All forms of this activity will result in affiliate commission not being paid. Additionally, CPA will not be paid for any incentive traffic and for any casino players encouraged using systems and methods such as the doubling system in casinos which is regarded as CPA abuse. Casino CPA will only be paid if the traffic sent to us is from real casino websites and the same with poker CPA, all traffic must come from poker websites. For CPA to be paid the traffic must not be Bonus seekers and there should be no personal relationship whatsoever between the affiliate and the players. An affiliate can under no circumstances deposit and play under his own CPA account.
- 1.14. Affiliates must not discuss with any third party or publicize the amount of commission they receive. Moreover, affiliates will not pass on or share any part of their % commission or CPA to players.
- 1.15. Rake back on our poker products is strictly forbidden.
- 1.16. “Sub-Affiliates” means all traffic generated via your dedicated links and generated by a 3rd party you contacted and linked to the Site.
- 1.17. By entering into this Agreement you undertake that you, or any Second Tier Affiliate, will not:
(i) actively target Customers located in France including but not limited to sending Customers correspondence, the use of bannering, off-line advertising and direct marketing; and
(ii) send EUROKINGAFFILIATES or any of its Merchant casino sites any French traffic or players from a .fr based domain.
EUROKINGAFFILIATES reserves the right to immediately terminate this Agreement should you or your Second-tier Affiliate breach the abovementioned clause 1.17 and excludes to the fullest extent lawfully permitted all liability incurred pursuant to such a breach of the abovementioned clause 1.17
2. Our Rights and Obligations
- 2.1. Register your players we will register your players and will track their play. We reserve the right to refuse customers (or to close their accounts) if necessary to comply with any requirements we may periodically establish.
- 2.2. Track players Play We will track players play and will provide you with remote online access to reports of customer activity and the Advertising Revenue generated.
- 2.3. Pay a marketing Fee We will pay you Advertising Revenue (defined above) we earn from players directed from your site after they open an account with us and based on deposits they make for real money. Payment will not be made to any affiliate that earns revenue solely from sub-affiliates.
- 2.4. Modification We may modify any of the Terms and Conditions contained in this Agreement, at any time and in our sole discretion, by posting a change notice or a new agreement on our site which we will notify you of. Modifications may include, for example, changes in the scope of available Advertising Revenue, fee schedules, and Affiliate Program rules.
IF ANY MODIFICATION IS UNACCEPTABLE TO YOU, YOUR ONLY RECOURSE IS TO TERMINATE THIS AGREEMENT. YOU’RE CONTINUED PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM FOLLOWING OUR POSTING OF A CHANGE NOTICE OR NEW AGREEMENT ON OUR SITE (WHICH WE WILL NOTIFY YOU OF) WILL CONSTITUTE BINDING ACCEPTANCE OF THE CHANGE.
3. Your Rights and Obligations
- 3.1. Linking to EuroKingClub.com and ParisVegasCasino.com
By agreeing to participate in this Affiliate Program, you agree to create a unique link from your site to the EuroKingClub.com and ParisVegasCasino.com sites. You may link to us with one of our banners or with a text link. With our written permission, you may link directly to our downloadable *.exe file. These are the only methods by which you may advertise on our behalf.
- 3.2. Spam
We will terminate this agreement immediately if there is any form of spamming or if you advertise our Site in any other unauthorized way. You shall not make any claims, representations, or warranties in connection with us and you shall have no authority to, and shall not, bind us to any obligations.
- 3.3. Agency Appointment
By this Agreement, we grant you the non-exclusive right to direct customers to our sites and services, in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement. This Agreement does not grant you an exclusive right or privilege to assist us in the provision of services arising from your referrals, and we intend to contract with and obtain the assistance from others at any time to perform services of the same or similar nature as yours. You shall have no claims to Advertising Revenue or other compensation on business secured by or through persons or entities other than you.
- 3.4. Approved Layouts
Without our prior written approval, you will only use our approved banners and will not alter their appearance. The appearance and syntax of the hypertext transfer link are designed and designated by us and constitute the only authorized and permitted representation of our site. You may only use banners from EGamingOnline.com.
- 3.5. Good Faith
you will not benefit from known or suspected traffic not generated in good faith whether or not it actually causes us damage. We reserve the right to retain all amounts due to you under this Agreement if we have reasonable cause to believe that such traffic has been caused with your knowledge. Even if you have not knowingly generated such traffic, we reserve the right to withhold Advertising Revenue with respect to such traffic.
- 3.6. Responsibility for Your Site
You will be solely responsible for ensuring that materials posted on your site are not libelous or otherwise illegal. We disclaim all liability for these matters. Further, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, damages, and expenses (including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees) relating to the development, operation, maintenance, and contents of your site.
- 3.7. License to use Marks
We hereby grant to you a non-exclusive, non-transferable license, during the term of this Agreement, to use our intellectual-property marks (licensed, in turn by us, from their owner) solely in connection with the display of the banners on your site. This license cannot be sub-licensed, assigned or otherwise transferred by you. Your right to use the marks is limited to and arises only out of this license to use the banners. You shall not assert the invalidity, unenforceability, or contest the ownership of the marks in any action or proceeding of whatever kind or nature, and shall not take any action that may prejudice our or our licensor’s rights in the marks, render the same generic, or otherwise weaken their validity or diminish their associated goodwill.
- 3.8. In the event that a special deal has been negotiated with you with you, it is your responsibility to honor your side of this agreement. If you fail to honor your side of the agreement or you removes our brands from your site, or change the position agreed. Then the deal is considered broken and all deals – CPA and revenue share – will be immediately reduced to the lowest parameters advertised on this site. This reduction in percentages will be back-dated to the start of our partnership with you.
- 3.9. If you fail to send new depositors then we reserve the right to reduce your commission deal to the basic level- the lowest parameters advertised on this site.
4. Chargeback’s and Payments
- A chargeback is defined as un-collectable CC transaction from the CC companies as a result of customer nonpayment or fraudulent credit card use. All charged back amounts will be deducted from your payment or the reserved funds. Charge back fees will be paid to CC companies and will be administered by the relevant brand.
- 4.1. Chargeback’s credits during processing period. If a chargeback or credit occurs during the fee payment-processing period (12 business days), we reserve the right to deduct the associated fees from the owed Advertising revenues.
- 4.2. Fee Payment, we will pay you Advertising Revenue on a monthly basis, by the tenth of each month, but not less than $100 per payment. If you fail to achieve the amount of $100 Advertising Revenue on a certain month, the earned amount will be forwarded to the next calendar month. All payments due will be paid in Euros. With respect to payments by Wire Transfer and Check the minimum payments amounts are $1000 and $500 respectively .If the account is in a negative position (e.g. because customer winnings have exceeded customer losses) the negative position will be carried over into the following month(s). Advertising Revenue will be based upon our good faith calculation based on our statistics.
- 4.3. Commission when player is affiliate EuroKingAffiliates reserves the right not to pay an affiliate partner for their personal losses within the site(s).
5. Brand Names/Trademarks
- EUROKINGAFFILIATES does not permit its affiliates to use the terms euro king or any other of its brand names / trademarks in any domain used to send players to us. Any affiliate found doing so will be required to transfer the domain to us.
- If you do own a domain containing any of our brand names/trademarks please login to your registrar and unlock the domain which needs to be transferred. You should then send us the authorization code. We will then initiate the transfer and pay the transfer cost associated with this. Continued practice will cause the affiliate to be subject to termination and payments suspended. Please help us with this issue by either handing your domain/s over or reporting any such domains to us.
- Marketing Codes
- You have been issued one marketing code per Brand and this is to be used only on the site on which you have been approved to promote our EUROKINGAFFILIATES Brand. Any partners found to be sending traffic from an unapproved site will risk having the traffic from that site invalidated and/or having their affiliate status removed.
- Approved use of Marketing Codes
- Creating web sites for the sole purpose of taking advantage of any of our Brand terms, in particular “our Brand name Marketing Code”, is not allowed. Sites targeting marketing codes will need to cease doing so or risk payments being withheld. Whilst including a marketing code on your site is allowed, a site which only exists for the purpose of promoting marketing codes is not. This includes websites with ‘marketing code’ in the URL and other sites which are deemed to serve no purpose other than to promote the marketing code. The same applies to buying PPC ads in Google etc.
6. Term and Termination
- 6.1. The term of this Agreement will begin when you create a unique link to our site and will be continuous unless and until either party notifies the other in writing that it wishes to terminate the Agreement, in which case this Agreement may be terminated immediately. TERMINATION IS AT WILL, FOR ANY REASON, BY EITHER PARTY. For purposes of notification of termination, delivery via e-mail is considered a written and immediate form of notification.
- 6.2. Upon termination:
You must remove all of our banners/icons from your site and disable the link from your site to ours.
All rights and licenses given to you in this Agreement shall immediately terminate.
If you have failed to fulfill your obligations and responsibilities, we will not pay you the Advertising Revenue otherwise owing to you on termination.
We may withhold your final payment for a reasonable time to ensure that the correct amount is paid.
If we continue to permit play from customers after termination, this will not constitute a continuation or renewal of this Agreement or a waiver of termination.
- 6.3. Confidential Information
WE MAY TERMINATE THIS AGREEMENT IF WE DETERMINE (IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION) THAT YOUR SITE IS UNSUITABLE. Unsuitable sites include those that: are aimed at children, display child pornography or other illegal sexual acts, promote violence, promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age, promote illegal activities, and/or violate intellectual property rights.
- 6.4. Commercial Use Only. This Marketing opportunity is for commercial use only, and you, your family members, friendly associates may not make deposits, directly or indirectly, through your Tracker for your own personal use or to fraudulently increase the Advertising Revenue payables to you. If you wish to make test transactions to evaluate the system, including deposits, please contact